Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Group Gab


Above is a photo I took last night for a contest -- mostly  from PARADISIS  with GOS boots from long ago. An upcoming post will give you all the scoop on the new PARADISIS releases. The theme of the shoot if you haven't guessed is "back to school".

I was just thinking about groups this morning so Berry's Monday Meme was right in line with my musings.

Have you reached the 42 group limit?

No, currently at ----- 33

Do you do a lot of group hopping to keep up with all the groups you want to stay a part of?

Don't need to :D

What makes you want to join a group?

Most of my groups are ones I "have" to be in. Wearing lots of hats these days, I have blogger groups, art groups, hunt groups (merchant), merchant groups -- you get the idea. Happily I only have one land group that I need to be in at the moment. Others are groups that I have been in forever (and honestly some I could leave as nothing every seems to happen in them any longer :D).

A lot of store VIP groups have a group fee which you have to pay to join. How do you feel about paying group fees?

I have never joined one of those but I may join the GOS group in Berry's list. 
 
Name a few groups that you are a part of that you feel everyone should look into joining and share your reasons behind that.

Honestly I only have one group to recommend (as I said most of mine aren't open to the public) and that would be Dura for hair. Demos come to you from time to time and there are seasonal gifts for guys and gals.  This is one of my "old days" groups. I have been with it almost from the inception. It now has over 25000 members.


Poses by: aDORKable

Comments

Zee said…
GOS is definitely worth the low joining fee! And 33 groups? I think I need to clean up mine...:o
Chic Aeon said…
I did join GOS yesterday and also left a few groups who were MIA for too long. I am at 30 now I think. Still have more inventory to clean though - never ending.
Oohhh, think I'm gonna put my male alt in the Dura group. He only wears their hairs. Thank you!

Popular Posts