Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

BBW Challange

Supersize me! And yep, it's really OK. A blogger challenge dared us to make a big girl or guy shape that was super cute. Believing truly that size doesn't matter, I simply added about 100 pounds to my current modelesce figure and here you have me in all my glory. Honestly, I think I look damn good!



And since even chubby gals deserve all the romance and love they can grab hold of, I dressed my larger than norm self in the latest picks reward from Prim and Pixel Paradise. I don't plan any weddings in the future, but if I did, this is a gorgeous dress. It comes with choices for veils and so many bouquets it is daunting.

So that's my response.

Tiny or big, we are all beautiful!

Top pose by LAP (Chubby set)

Comments

Popular Posts