Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Morning Strolling


I had a hankering for some fresh air this morning. A stroll by the water and through the woods seemed like a good way to start my day. Sans makeup and with a short jacket, I took off to explore more of the De Paul University sims.

Jewelry is important, even when you are in casual mod, and since I felt like I had the world on a string, Magpie's Beaded Key Necklace in Green and Purple fit the bill. You can find Magpie at the jewelry fair (Autumn, #4) as well as the main store in Osa Menor.



My new lilac leather pants from Rha! were a bright counterpoint to my shrug from MALT (not new but possibly still available). The leather pants come in a variety of bright colors as well as neutrals; capri and shorts lengths are available in all colors too. Both undie and pants layers come in the pack so I could tuck in my tank. Ah the wonder of options!

Both my tank and boots are newish. Find the tank at !! elymode (follow your beam from the central landing point). BAX Prestige boots are of course from BAX (you should know that by now :D).

Poses by LAP

Comments

Popular Posts