Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

So Much More



"It is just a ballroom gown," said Sascha Frangilli, and I really had to smile. The new Malicious sets are so much more. When I opened the cognac colored version I was amazed at the choices. Seventeen pieces with gloves, various skirts and a variety of prim touches made it a difficult decision where to start. I decided, as a challenge to myself -- and I admit for the fun of it -- to find some looks NOT on the vendor ad. So here are a couple of the many ways you can make this outfit your own. I'm betting you can find even more without much effort *wink*.

The top photo uses the strapless top (shirt layer) with the Chest Frillies and Battleship Skirt. The skirt is full length and very feminine with a Scarlett O'Hara period flare.


click for larger photo

Here I used the pants as a base and added the train for drama. The shoulder wrap adds a bit of romance to the mix. I've had this Hucci Diva Belt for awhile, waiting for the perfect outfit. This was definitely it.


When ladylike just won't do and you need a little clubbing in your life, just slip into the short system skirt and gloves and you are set. I added my Maraschino Necklace from DECO; a great combo.

All these looks and more are can be found at Sascha's Designs. Look for the vendor with the blue dollarbie gown. The Malicious outfit is nearby on the wall.



And here is the vendor ad so you can see even more options.





I am wearing WISH Diamante Heels (Lush Melot) in all outfits.

Poses by [flowery], LAP and Vain.

Comments

Popular Posts