Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Astrid


The Plastik has released a new set of tops called Astrid. The come in eighteen colors include two camo versions and seven varieties of whites and creams. If you love them, the fatpack is a great value. I decided to take a walk on the wilder side for my photo shoot. Life has been just a bit too safe of late :D.

click for larger photos


Each set includes all layers with an option of "009" letter on the back -- or not. The arm bands are on the glove layer, hence also optional. Prim collar and cuffs are included in each pack.


These can easily be used as jackets over tanks, but I loved the way they worked with tattoos. Here I used my Club Legend tattoo (NLA - Hope you got it.) I added my RAWR Ripped&Rolled jeans in black, BAX boots which seem to be glued to me feet, and I was set.

Poses by LAP, ANA_mations and Glitterati.

Comments

Popular Posts