Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Fashion Week

It's Modavia Fashion Week!

35 fashion shows - 8 days - 5 runways and over 400 outfits,
both male and female.


And it feels like fashion week here at the tents.

Honestly, the closest I've ever come to a RL Fashion Week was on Gossip Girl, but my imagination is crystal clear. And what does one wear as "the media" to the press party? Well I turned on my ARC meter to make sure I stayed in the green. Sans AO I am 723 which isn't bad.

Hair: Kissy Kissy byTiny Bird
Shirt: Baiastice Black mirage
Leggings: .:MALT:. Capri LACE Tights - Platinum
Belt: Maitreya Leather Belt - Dirty White
Boots: BAX Prestige Boots - Black
Skin by Tuli Hope Sunkissed Star.

Pose by *EverGlow* Designs .


click for larger photo

You can watch it online at www.treet.tv/live or watch a live stream inworld at one of these locations : VAIN - Baiastice - Digit Darkes - Tropical Treet.

Comments

Popular Posts