Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Blackstar


Not only are there two hunt gifts set out for you -- that means NO hunting necessary, Blackstar also has a great freebie pack at the entrance. There is even something for the fellows! The outfit shown above is called Illusion. Now I want to be up front here, I always try to be. IMHO this outfit needs a belt to make it a success. Luckily I had the perfect belt, one of a big fat pack from Maitreya -- the coin belts. The olive version couldn't be more perfect and as both the belts and the skirts come with multiple choices of attachment point, it was SO easy. I love the dual layer skirt, the low low cut silky sweater. So cute.


click for larger photos

I donned my legend tattoo from the other day and a new necklace I picked up on the addiction hunt, the [Rasetsukoku] - Til Death... Necklace. It comes in sizes for both guys and gals. My Duh! clogs in emerald were the final item added to my outfit.


This is the Bad to the Bone jacket. It comes in outfits for both guys and gals. I paired it with my GULU jean capris from *ALEIDA* for a comfy rebellious look. There are two other outfits in the freebie pack at Blackstar, each from original stock and I'm guessing discontinued. Some rainbow scarves-- perfect for upcoming chilly days -- make up the remainder of the gift.

And don't forget the hunt gifts, right up front by the hunt signs. I'll let you be surprised on those.
Be sure and look around the store for other great goodies while you are there.

Hair by Tiny Bird, skin by Tuli, poses by LAP.

Comments

Popular Posts