Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Early Morn in the Mist


I love to go walking in the early morning mist when the air is fresh with promise and possibilities. Fall strolls are the best in my book and today seemed like a perfect time to explore some new territory. I had a great new cosy warm sweater to keep me warm and a new backpack with all the media I could ever use. Just me and my music, the ocean, trees and long paths; perfect.

click for larger photos

Where am I? A brief search for colleges lead me to DePaul University SL (R). With claims to be the most beautiful campus in SL(R), I had to go see. And it truth it is extremely lovely with lots of paths and bridges. Quiet and serene, it is a wonderful spot for contemplation.



Sweater: [Plastik] -Hale-JL-Addiction Hunt (look for a hypo)
Pants: CONCRETE FLOWERS CHECKER JEANS PT2 -RED-
Shoes: ::Duh!:: Berry/Silver Slip-on Clogs
Backpack:Patchwork; Audio Addiction Survival Pack (Addiction Hunt)
Hair: .:[ Tiny Bird ]:. Kissy Kissy - Stein Silver (Poop Hunt)
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Hope (ivory) 09
Poses by LAP (Poop Hunt)

Comments

Popular Posts