Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Red Hot: Chilies and Ice


There is a Chili Pepper Hunt happening in the Harlow shopping sim. I took a brief tour there this afternoon, Cal my calico on my shoulder. It was fun to visit the shops and see what was new. Posters outside the stores let you know who has a prize in the hunt. Most of the chilies are fairly easy to find. A few stumped me, but of the ones I found this is my favorite. It is from the Sweeter Than Candy store, and if I remember correctly there is a large wall of these lovely dresses in tons of luscious colors.

click for larger photo

The prim skirt section fit me very well with just a tiny bit of modding. And happily, the dress went perfectly with one of the new releases from Primagine that I hadn't shown you. I am wearing the earrings and the bracelet, but there are two necklaces that go with the set, so you have options. The *Primagine* Hayworth Gold/Garnet set is available now at the Jewelry Fair and next week at the main shop.



Another very nice gift is this Moneypenny set from Milady's Fancy. It comes with a variety of skirts, but I'm using the dress pants as slacks. They only go to mid calf but would be great with some brown or taupe boots. Can you believe I have NONE! How can that be? So use your imagination and envision yourself with YOUR boots - LOL.

There is also a nice bikini and board shorts for guys or gals from SWIM @ Harlow.

Hair by JUNWAVE, Poses by [flowery] and LAP.

Comments

Popular Posts