Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

A Wild Holiday Season

 

December is almost here. That means presents and Advent and hunts and ---

THE ARCADE!

December at The Arcade is almost always my favorite month. So much fun and so many releases that have me smiling.

These are just a few of the Cory Edo's goodies for the event. Look for the Trompe Loeil machine to gather your favorites.   Land impact ranged from 1 to 7 on the ones I checked.

Now I was all dressed up in a very cute VIOLET version of this dress, but when faced with so much red and white, there was only one choice for a blogger; change.

This is a darling little dress from SAGE at My Attic. Each color comes with a hud with various patterns for the skirts as well as choices between the color set's hue, white, and black for belt and top.

My poses are from Kirin's Himawari set also at My Attic.



Now this isn't a color of hair that I normally wear. In fact I am not sure I have ever worn it *wink*, but change is good. I have been wearing it most of the day as I ventured over to The Fantasy Collective where bright colored magical pumpkins adorn many booths. Gifts are in evidence and I found these show stopper Bole Earring at the Plastik booth.

It didn't take long for me to figure out the Universe was definitely in red and white mode. So this WAS the perfect hair for today. You can find Vanity Hair's Sugar Coat at Shiny Shabby.




Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Mayfly Eyes


Comments

Popular Posts