Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Hanging


We're getting close to the weekend and that works for me. Time to take a deep breath, laugh, smile and find a bit of relaxation.


The theme is METAL over at The Challenge and these not quite grunge but on its way there drum seats from [ht:home]  may be just what you need to sit back and relax with some buddies.  More colorful versions are also available. Great animations!


My casual weekend outfit hales from SLX. The Science outfit includes all you see here including bracelet, glasses on a chain and high top sneakers (that work with Maitreya and most likely other mesh bodies).  My shoe stands were devoid of sneakers that would work for my mesh body so these are a real find. They are unrigged and resizable so I made them a tad smaller for my only petite in relation to other avatars feet *wink*.

The top has an intricate pattern of subtle lines and dots which gives it a bit of extra pizzazz, and a five color hud of choices let's you go with what your mood dictates.

My super cute braided hair is from Amacci. Look for Bettina. 


Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Lumae - Eirtae skin applier

Mayfly Eyes

Poses by: the chair and aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts