Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Coming and Going 1

Lost and Found

With so many events even the most avid shoppers can have a time keeping up.  Some bloggers (and likely shoppers too) have lists of starting and ending times.  Others wait for those special days when the crowds have dissipated but the venue is still open. Some -- I hear -- even procrastinate until the items get to the main store (hmm).

Personally, I love shopping events. So much variety in one stop.

This month I was invited and joined in Lost and Found (just opened at nine this morning), a fun and short term flea market type event.  I had wandered the hilly paths before, enjoying glimpses of quirky items. That quirkiness is still in evidence but these days it is punctuated by a sprinkling of more mainstream items.

I hadn't really planned to do this post, but as I was setting up I noted that my both need a little punch. Everything looked good and shapes complimented each other but there was definitely something missing. Since Lost and Found posts no store signs (well infinitesimal small plaques on edge at the end of the booths) some striking signage seemed to be the answer.


I remembered that I had a giant signage set from Cheeky Pea at Love to Decorate (hurry as this round closes soon).  The build a frame kit is chocked full of parts and pieces as well as letters to spell out your messages should you so choose. I went for a long rusted sign and added a prim for a store name graphic. It definitely dressed up my booth.  So whether you like to show off your photos or classy up your store, zip over and take a peek.


My eye-catching necklace and oh so Boho-esce earrings are the exclusive release from EMO-tions for Lost and Found.


Hair: Mousse by eXxEsS


Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Lumae - Eirtae skin applier

Mayfly Eyes

Poses by: aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts