Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Tilted



Some of those "tipped" photos -- presumably taken with the Black Dragon viewer -- can be quite evocative. I am not one to install a lot of programs, but I am happy to experiment with the ones I am familiar with -- and that was my plan of the day. 


Here is how I made to photo above.

I took a screenshot larger and further away (more background) than I intended to have in my finished photo.

I duplicated the photo layer and then rotated the top layer to a pleasing angle.





I then MERGED the two layers into one.
And then cropped them making sure that the crop included only parts of the merged shot.



I am using Corel PaintShopPro 2019 but most graphics software will have these capabilities.


From there, you can add any special effects that you might want and make additional changes as needed.   I used the "vignette" filter in this hallway shot.


This is a different style and look using the same technique.






My outfit is new from Baiastice and comes as separates for later mixing and matching. There are many fabrics to choose from as well as a fatpack hud.  Perky and summery, this is a fun addition to your wardrobe.  Find the Jenny Set here.


The Trompe Loeil - Cydney Chair and Couch as well as the Cydney Modern Poolhouse are available at Uber.

(Kunglers Extra) Eliza leaf earring


Hair;  no.match_ ~ NO_STRESS


Poses by: SEMotion


Comments

Popular Posts