Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Winter Whites



I love white in winter. I can remember when that was a no-no -- well at least for my mother's generation. No white before Memorial Day.  But happily we have more self-assurance now as women. Really, a good thing.


I love the look of white on white -- crisp linen or cotton or rayon -- against freshly fallen snow. So I plan to wear a lot of white this winter.


To that end I picked one of the four-pack huds of the neve stone jacket that included this pale pink.  Many of the four in a pack sets have plaids, but I am a plain gal in or so many ways.  Find the jacket sets (blouse can become invisible if you choose) at FaMESHed.  There are coordinating slacks if you so choose.


I love this hair!  There are two versions. Honestly I had a time seeing the differences but you may be more adept at spotting them.   Out for Hello Tuesday (usually out the day before) in blonde.  Find it at no.match at the Cosmo sim. No I Don't is the style.




If the corporate or educational look is your persona, then these new glasses from Deep Static can add a little pizzazz without looking TOO sexy (as if we care).  Find the Luca glasses at Men Only Monthly.


New decor items out at Cosmopolitan include a hall set by cinoe, Pale Dawn, bureau, stool and mirror -- and some Floral Statuettes by MADRAS

Stories&Co. Signature Velour Leggings


Pose by: the stool


Comments

Popular Posts