Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

SL17B Hop and Shop Picks - Day 1



With 200 shops to peruse and gather from I am thinking a few of you will simply sigh, roll over and head back to sleep.  But there are some great bargains as well as a collection of lovey gifts. So I will do my best to show off my favorites.  Now MY favorites may not be your favorites of course; there is something for everyone at the big event. Still, perhaps I can entice you to venture over!


See the SLURL post for your taxi.

Infinite - New York Skybox
MINIMAL -  SL17B Gift -Black- (the bed)
DaD "Nobu Composition" c/m (the vase grouping)
*OA-MEO* =EggChair=

Son!a-Edge Sierra Dress
.::Supernatural::. Tita Necklace Rose Gold/Gold (many metals)
Chop Zuey Frost Womens Ring

Sintiklia - Hair Ruby Fitted breast size 1[MOD]


Pose by: Infiniti  (big pack of poses with pride flags)

Comments

Popular Posts