Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

A Lonely Autumn


October is nearing its end and winter approaches. Another season of isolation for many of us. Email and phone calls help, but I am missing people in my life.    Our worlds are getting smaller. 


November looks like a difficult month if the star's wisdom is to be believed. I plan to visit a lot of beautiful destinations next month. I hope you will come along with me.  We need beauty in our lives. 

This is Clef de Champs, a peaceful region filled with the colors of the season.




My new and very stylish denim jacket is a hunt prize ($25) at Decoy.  There are a variety of wearables to choose from, all posted on a key. It looks like demos are available. Good to try especially if you have a non-standard mesh body. 

The store is tastefully decorated for the season with many areas becoming photo ops.   Get over there today while the adventure is still in progress. 



Other Credits:

::C'est la vie !:: Soonah Leggings (#1) - Black 
Empyrean Forge: Taos Ring

Hair: Doe: Fray V1 

Pose by: aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts