Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

GUGUVAGA


Finding a $500 gift card in inventory I smiled.  I didn't now who GGVG was so I zipped over the Shop and Hop where I had picked up the gift.  Well the offerings were nice they didn't seem at all "me".  And THEN --- I saw this skirt and top group gift out from the same store.  I zipped over to find that there were many other styles not represented at Shop and Hop.   

The newest gift is this ruffled shirt and asymmetrical skirt set with a texture hud with many chioces.   And on the right we have one of three versions of past group gifts.  Even better they fit Moonlight with her free eBody silhouette. I have to admit that getting clothes for her IS a challenge. I could of course just go out and buy her Lara but I sort of appreciate the challenge of clothes shopping (not just gifts).  There are lots of sizes in both packs so if you have an alternative body there is a good chance you can find a fit.  Always good.\\ 
Hair: pr!tty - Dakota -   and *barberyumyum*S15(03)

Paparazzi - BACKDROP - Enchanted Hall (weekend sale)


Poses by:  Di's Opera and FashionOwl

Comments

Popular Posts