Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Rooms with Views


Out at FaMESHed, the  Trompe Loeil - Capraia Tuscan Estate is both roomy and impressive.  Long, long, long ago there was a build somewhat similar. That lovely estate from the very first days of MOSP has disappeared from my inventory  -- along with plenty of other things. Still I think of it fondly and while the flavor of this new release is different, it reminded me of good times past.


Since I have moved from my half sim and full sim arenas I zipped on over to the demo area at FaMESHed.  While I can give you hints of this beauty you really need to see it yourself if you are one of those BIG HOME people who like to impress the neighbors -- and maybe yourself along the way.



Aside from the folks that believe "bigger is better" and there are a ton of you out there I know, I was wondering what the best use of this building might be.  Since there is plenty of privacy in the individual corners of the estate it would be a great place for people to SHARE in that housemate fashion.  My personal pick for usage would be a bed and breakfast rental perhaps with events like weddings and such.    

There is a great description of this complex build on Flickr so I am pasting it in here to save your fingers. 


Comments

Popular Posts