Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

2008 Goodbye - Hi 2009

I'm sad to see 2008 end and sad to say goodbye to a lot of friends here at Phil's Place. But they have their lives and they need to go where the wind takes them. It was a good year for me. I never got to that post # 500, but I can probably do that THIS year.

When I logged on today I found a fantastic New Year's gift from Phoenix Designs. This is a great shop with lots of fun products. Since I really loved this bag, I decided to make an outfit for it to show it off.

Included in "Le Look" :D are a few of my favorite items from 2008 as well as some I haven't worn much at all - I was such a busy bee blogging I rarely put on anything for ME - LOL.

I am wearing:

  • Treasured Visions Clubbing: Bloody Rust eyes
  • Laqroki Pilot Shades in brown
  • Velvet pants from Love Chic
  • Grey Uni Sweater from Dutch Touch
  • Maryjoanna hair from Exxess Designs
  • New Crys_SK SmokeEyes_IceLips_BlackEB from PXL Creations
  • Juicy Slingback pumps in peppercorn (not shown)


Here's to a great 2009!

Comments

Popular Posts