Color Me Coral

Now I want extra bonus points for this coral (named by the designer) hair from Beautiful Dirty Rich. Who knew I had that lurking in my inventory? Cinch waist dress from JANE and gen-u-ine coral earrings from PIDDLE complete the pinkie-orange ensemble.

Poses by: LAP

  1. gravatar

    # by Rudhmellowen - January 8, 2012 at 1:17 AM

    Wow I love the picture it is a very fun and lively look!! Gorgeous

  2. gravatar

    # by Sawa Gothly - January 8, 2012 at 1:46 AM

    this dress is soooo cute :D

  3. gravatar

    # by Eliza - January 8, 2012 at 5:41 AM

    You look great, way to rock the coral! Good luck with next week, I am also perusing the inventory!

  4. gravatar

    # by Anichka Savira - January 8, 2012 at 7:59 AM

    Adorable! Such a fun dress, I really need to go back to Jane soon. Cute look!

  5. gravatar

    # by Madison - January 8, 2012 at 8:54 AM

    Head to toe Coral, fantastic!!

  6. gravatar

    # by Luna Jubilee - January 8, 2012 at 5:46 PM

    I need to spy in on your inventory. You must have such a collection! Another great look.

  7. gravatar

    # by samayalin - January 9, 2012 at 5:43 AM

    Okay you get bonus points :) You look adorable.

  8. gravatar

    # by The Uncommon Muse - January 9, 2012 at 12:36 PM

    ooo...love that dress!!...soo Cute!!

  9. gravatar

    # by Kaelyn - January 11, 2012 at 3:03 PM

    Definately scoring points for finding coral hair! ROFL! Love the dress! ♥

  10. gravatar

    # by ♪ Guenevere ♪ - January 13, 2012 at 10:34 AM

    I almost picked that dress for my look. ;-) Glad I didn't. Very nice!