Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Rocks in the Pond

Are you ready?

The Skipping Stones Hunt starts tomorrow. With some of my favorite stores in the mix and a few new ones I am looking forward to exploring, it is bound to be a great time. I am personally excited as this is definitely my style of stuff *wink*. Billed as a "curated hunt focusing on stores with an indie/eclectic/bohemian vibe" and seeing some of the Flickr pictures, I was already there -- at least in spirit. I may skip the first day excitement, but I hope to get to all the stops and find most of the goodies before the hunt is over the 24th.


In case you are a bit unclear what indie style is all about, I did some research for you. The Urban dictionary defines indie style (note there are frequently no capitals -- I mean, REALLY!) as
a mixture of other styles, layered to create something somewhat original with each person.

However it is defined, I love the look. So if you do too, I'll see you there. The starting point is the Kunstkammer Main Store in Emmelia, always a fun place to visit!

Comments

Popular Posts