Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Household Hunting



You have less than a week to pick up some great stuff at the Heart and Sole Hunt. The furniture is fantastic and matches the "Aurora borealis" rezzbox house (Designer Showcase Network) from TusSim Dreams . How cool is that?



There are 25 prize boxes in three stores at the Heart and Sole sim. My skirt is from Kitsune Couture while my shoes are from *Heart & Sole* (natch). There are many pairs of shoes as well as clothes for the gals. Start your hunt at any of the three stores. The smallish gift boxes are easy to find.

Here's your starting location.


The complete bedroom set shown above is from Sommerfiends. I especially like the small tables with semitransparent cloths and bold shadows. The bookcase is a BIG winner for me. Both are low prim for us folks on a budget. The bed chest opens (even in diagonal mode) to reveal bedding. You could add your own goods of course.



My hair is from the Black Keys Hunt, ++AY.LinE++ and my top is the tinted cami from Fri.day blogged here. VERY handy :D.

Poses by LAP.

Comments

Popular Posts