Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Steal Rose


The seemingly tireless Ghanima has another new release. All the traditional Blue Blood color combos are in the mix. You know that I am not a big fan of skirts. Ghanima does too. So I am  going to give you my styling of the new release. I am not going to try and show you all the possible combinations in the pack. Trust me there are SO many mix and match options it can make your head spin. Luckily Wrenja already posted a nice overview of the set while I was lounging over soup and wine. So you can pop over to Love/Hate and see more of the options.


Not only does this set mix and match with other Blue Blood releases, it has several pieces that are great for adding to your more contemporary wardrobe. The cami corset (ochre in the photo above) is beautifully hand textured. Mix it with jeans, a retro skirt -- mix it with many of your favorites. There is also a immanently useful shrug. I can't tell you how many times I've needed a plain black shrug. This one has some great sculpty cuffs to add a bit of panache. There is a collar and ribbons and nylons and undies and  -- whew!  Most articles come on multiple layers so you can easily get the effect you want.


I chose a fairly simply look from the myriad of choices and added pants from the Valeria set. My skin is the dramatic gray lipsticked version of Jade; it worked well with this. The Mercy shoes from the last shoot worked perfectly here too. Sometimes life is easy on us.




Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.



Style Notes: 

Hair: Alli&Ali Angela Hair Brunette/Honey
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Jade (tone 4/bl) :: 10a
Clothing: Blue Blood Steal Rose in Ocre w Valeria pants.
Shoes: #ORANGE Creations # Mercy-Sepia
Accessories: Lantern Earrings by Tekeli-li


Poses by Amacci and Behavior Body

Comments

Popular Posts