Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Can You Spell P-I-N-K?



Hunts are starting again as the month rolls into September. Actually I doesn't seem like they stopped starting in August. I suspect you know what I mean. Most of us know that the Twisted Hunt starts in a few days. I am going to give it a try again this year, but I am not that dedicated a hunter.

Meanwhile ----- if you like pink, there is a hunt starting for you. The THINK PINK HUNT starts on Monday August 30th with Candy Doll as the starting point . That is pretty much all the intel I have except that it is a smallish hunt. Obviously it is geared toward gals.

The cute umbrella and beach chair is the prize from {what next}. Both are copy items so you can seat a crowd. The chair has lots of cute animations and  /1a adjustments.



Another very nice gift is this skin from Glam Affair. This one skin tone comes with various pubic hair options including tattoo layers. 

My hair is a new release from GARAGE (not a hunt prize).


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: .:::GARAGE:::.hair-004/Cherry (new release)
Skin: -Glam Affair- SofiaV2- Think Pink Hunt (hunt prize)
Clothing: .::Silenced::. Think Pink Hunt Dress (hunt prize); ~*RunoRuno*~ Teddy Flops 

Comments

Popular Posts