Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

For The Love Of -- Gray


I did some late night hunting last eve, and while I had no plans to join in Luna's grayness *wink*, here I am. Not only that, I have more great gray for tomorrow. There is news mixed in with my absences of color garb, most notably my new tattoo from the current For The Love Of hunt which began yesterday afternoon.


I simply love this tattoo. It comes in three shades of opaqueness, this being the lightest. Darker tones would work well on dark skinned beauties. While many of the hunt items are aimed at the ladies, this could easily work for fellows. It hales from Arcavim, number 58 on the tour of 61. A bonus location is at the end.  When I first tried on the tattoo I was fully clothed with more normally styled hair. I thought the tattoo was for the face, and indeed it looks good that way. Imagine my surprise when I took off my long hair and found all there is to see.


My prim bandeau top is from the hunt's bonus area at the end of the tour. The landmarks were incorrect last eve when I was hunting, but the organizer helped me out and I made it to the end. I, of course didn't start at the beginning, so I have some backtracking to do. You are looking for little orange robots. They are tiny but their bright color helps. Yesterday there were no SLURs or hints, but those may appear soon. Ah, there are now (ridiculously difficult to read) hints up here There is also a hunt group for help.

Schnaeppchen did most of the hunt (mysteriously missing my favorite :D) so you can see some store names and photos at her site.  There are some nice home items in the prizes too.

My photo shoot location is RBM City NO Lab, which Cajsa found awhile ago. It is a challenging place as picture snapping spots go. Not only are the contrasts brilliantly white, the weather changes and the floor turns into water. Waves and rain are part of the landscape from time to time. All very interesting.

Update: It appears that the numerous prizes at the "Grand Prize Station" are no more. This means that the top I am wearing may not be available. Sexyback wrote me and I TPed over, but there is now only one big robot at the last stop. So, I don't know what to tell you. Perhaps the designer will put the prize out somewhere else. Sorry.

Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: *TSM* Thrush - Dole(2) (tinted darker)
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room :: Gina 05; Arcavim-Fractal-Tattoo-50% (hunt)
Clothing: [bellballs] My Shrunken Vintage Shirt (hunt); [NOP] G-SkinnyPants
Shoes: Orange Creations #OC# Melanie- Satin Silver
Accessories: Mariposa: Jewels: Animosity - Silver ; *Ticky Tacky* Avenue C Squatter Earrings

Poses by:Diesel Works, Behavior Body, Posemaster

Comments

Popular Posts