Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Arcade


The Arcade never disappoints and this round has some super fun items.

From Second Spaces a big collection of clutter -- something for every room it seems. One of my favorites is the unopened mail. Now I know we don't actually GET that much mail -- well I certainly don't, but a really great prop to make your house a home.


BAISTICE has  a huge (humongous) collection of tennis shoes. Sock huds are in the mix to change the socks to either prints or patterns. These are unrigged shoes. I am wearing them with my Maitreya body; you cannot go sockless however and also have that super smooth skin *wink*.


These are denim and dots, one of the rares.

My outfit is also from BAIASTICE, Baiastice_short denim salopette-dark rinse.

Hair from eXsEsS; Nalya

Poses by: aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts