Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Ilicit


The Ilicit pose ball set includes places for four. Since I couldn't round up another scantily clad gal and willing guy, this is the LEFT half of the set. You will just have to head on over to ::WetCat::@ ShinyShabby  and try out the other version for yourself.  There is also a great steamy pose; romance novel cover -- here I come! 


My Lolita-style hair is a new release from eXxEsS, BonBon and of course comes in --- (I should really count them but seems like a hundred colors between the two hud options). 

Yep, I just counted 56 per hud (oh my!)

And from SLC, Floral Corsets sets. Black is also represented for the more dangerous gals. I am Maitreya hud testing these today (lucky me) but they should be out in the store by the time this posts.  The panties can be on one layer with the garters on another -- or pick between the two.


Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Mayfly Eyes

Pose by: WetCat

Comments

Popular Posts