Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Comfort Zones


Comfort Zones, most of us spend a fair amount of time in our own.  That is certainly true for me. But my time over at Fantasy Faire was both enjoyable and view expanding; I am ready for a bit more.


Builder Chic is over at SaNaRae this month.  An eclectic and niche builder I was perfectly willing to bridge out, but was assured that my regular styles were appreciated and that there was no need. Apparently a mix and mingling is going on and I can see that in some of the items for this round.

Long ago and far away in my early blogging days the Asian designers (primarily Japanese) were more integrated into western shopping. Beanie Canning's Beanie Loves Japan blog (2011) did much to bridge our worlds and I spent a fair amount of time watching lucky boards in picturesque sims.  I suggest that whatever your comfort zone, it is good to venture beyond it now and then.

The SaNaRae event includes both gachas and discounted items as well as exclusives and there many things that can be worked into your current wardrobes as well as collectibles and decor items.

From the April round at SaNaRae (opened today):

SOMEMORE / SaeBom Mesh Heads Gacha

There are many versions of mesh heads (sad, wink, smile etc.) as well as a skin hud which includes many makeups and two tones for Maitreya as well as legacy skins and Slink feet and hand appliers. The eyes are really outstanding and I am going to test them with my traditional Chic gal.

This is a small head meant for petite or at least thin bodies.

*Cila*LanYi Morden Han Chinese Gacha

Many color combos including pastels and jewel tones. This is one of the rares. Fitmesh for Maitreya and system shapes. Demo available.

*barberyumyum*71O hair

Rigged and unrigged, with and without bangs. Color hud with basic colors


Location:  Tamagosenbei




Poses by: aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts