Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Back to the 70s

70s

A big, BIG set of retro attire awaits you at the Baiastice booth at The Epiphany  Preppy, disco siren, club bunny -- they are all covered. So many to choose from, I picked my favorites.

At the top of my list is the fabric hat with extensive color hud, the exclusive special prize and fittingly so.  Add the earring and sunglasses (various colors available) and the black crocheted version of the One Shoulder Dress and you have the basics of my outfit.


Top the attire off with  these great boots with suitable sturdy heels and you have a great look.

I wore my alaskametro leggings (old and likely no longer available) as well as one of the brand new bangles from Kunglers (Elvira @ On9) to complete the look.

Photo taken here on the Road to Nowhere:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LEA6/12/89/2503


Pose by: Di's Opera

Comments

Popular Posts