Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Memorials

memorial

People come and go throughout our lives. Some move on, some leave the planet -- each impacts the person that we are, that we hope to become.

From Artisan Fantasy a truly lovely Memorial set which includes benches. From a mesh maker's point of view this is exceptional work. Detail below.


My outfit really couldn't be prettier; feminine with rich details and understated tones the "Lothiriel" Gown - Faith from Senzafine. One of her bloggers from awhile back she somehow disappeared from the radar (or mine anyway) so I was especially happy to see her back -- and with such beautiful work.

I rarely get to wear these jewelry and hair accompaniments, that minimalist tomboy thing in my off hours -- but it was a pleasure to pull these out from my inventory!

(Kunglers) Nadir necklace - Amethyst
.:EMO-tions:. * ALESSIA *


Pose by: aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts