Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

A Festive FaMESHed



Tis both anniversary and holiday event at FaMESHed, recently overhauled into a snowy white wonderland of shopping. The sim is much more enticing and wandering the larger area is reminiscent of times past.  The downside to the new larger build is that "I" at least couldn't see all the items offered even though I cranked up my draw distance as well as my LOD settings; this from one of the two camming sims. So I will be returning when the traffic slows down some.

 I did however pick up a bountiful array of great gifts. Some are featured in this post, other in the future.


Top photo:

Scandalize  Nairi.bralette  and dress (two separate items) with color change belt.
 {Limerence} Nata hair - one of my favorite free hairs in awhile. A limited color pallet.




neve skirt - crisp
neve top - shadows
e.marie // Button Pin - Nice (Naughty is in the set too)





Vinyl - HellerShanks Sweater Dress with panties



JustBECAUSE ChristmasDeer Sweater
Bombshell Adriana Shorts Red




Don't miss the shoes from Essenz and Garbaggio

Some very nice home and garden items too (posting in the future).


MINIMAL - Fameshed Exclusive Gift Backdrop




Poses by: SEMotion, KoKOLowReS

Comments

Popular Posts