Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Advent R and R



Sami and I have decided to take a break from the Advent and Gifts trail. By now those of you watching this blog have found your own favorite stores.  Many of course have their gifts up until or through Christmas so there is no real need to hustle and bustle each morn.

We will of course be watching our own personal favorites -- mine Artisan Fantasy and the Cosmo tree and Sami Scandalized and altamura.   You may see some of the gift on my regular post -- who knows?

So for now I leave you with one of my bet picks of the season and new on the Cosmo tree.  Rebecca, a  lovely hair gift with blondes hud from Emo-tion's hair base almost exclusively and it works well with most other brands of hair. This is my favorite hair gift of the season -- hands down. 

This is my personal chill out place -- one which I haven't been using enough of lately. So the typist is going to leave Chic here resting while she mirrors the activity in our corporeal world.

Wishing you all a great holiday season. 



Poses by: the tub

Comments

Popular Posts