Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Off Hours



I have great fun dressing up and pretending to be "someone else". Maybe it is a type of virtual schizophrenia, I don't know.  What I do know is that in my off hours I tend to wear things that are comfortable and casual. 

Two new releases from Cosmopolitan fit that bill.

AVALE Chantal Outfit - ltet's you change colors of bands and main knit via hud.  There is a rigging issue on one ankle of the Lara fit so some roomy boots will be needed.  I was willing to wade through my boots for something stylish and fitting and chose some ancient but still great looking booties from Apple Fall. Likely you have something in your closet that will work to, just be aware). 

no.match ~ NO LEAVE  hair is available for one stop shopping



Pose by: Vista Animations AO

Comments

Popular Posts