Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

2020 Avatar Makeover - Four Looks

There is a new avatar challenge going around -- one to make a set of outfits and a new mesh avatar for under $75.  Since I am a bit bored and looking for escape,  I decide to take part.  The last one I did of these was many years ago when Lani was born.   This time I didn't make a new avatar; I just took off EVERYTHING I could and started from scratch.

My personal challenge was more difficult -- mostly because I wanted to work a bit harder. I decided to spend only one linden  or less for each outfit.   Here's how I did.


Basics:

For the head and body I chose altamura gift body  Emanuelle. There are four  Bento bodies to choose from in different locations. You can find all the instructions here at the altamura store.

AltamuraBa: 2- "EMANUELLE" Free Bento Fullbody
AltamuraBa: 7- "EMANUELLE" HANDS AO Hud
AltamuraBa: 1- "EMANUELLE" Shape
AltamuraBa: 3B- Alpha - head/body


I zipped over to my all time favorite eye store and picked up the (still) free mesh eye pack.

Mayfly - Luminous - Mesh Eye (London Fog, w1) L
Mayfly - Luminous - Mesh Eye (London Fog, w1) R
Mayfly - Eyes &Lashes Alpha Mask



- SPORTY OUTFIT -



*COCO*_Gift_CroppedTrackJacket(Grey)_MT ( always available free group gift)
*COCO*_Gift_HighWaistCargoPants(Camo)_MT ( always available free group gift)
*B.D.R.* Spring Break Crop Top Maitreya Lara ( always available free group gift)

-FABIA- Mesh Hair  Gift < Lilak>  $1 Marketplace

Mosquito's Way - Tisha Necklace (current SL frees and offers gift)



- FORMAL -







[Vips Creations] - Female Outfit - [Beatris-Black Lace]  (Third Life Group gift on wall)

Real Evil Industries  **RE** Airell Necklace  (SL OF group gift)

MINA - Alexa - Essentials  (SL OF group gift)




[StephaneL] Dalila Shoes (huge hud including prints) Free Group Gift












- CASUAL -





*B.D.R.* Noella Dress -  Free Group Gift

*Kukuvaya* Button Bracelet

Robbie Roo's Whatchamagoos -  RRW Think Pink Sunglasses

rezology Tail Braid - with color hud - $1 








[StephaneL] GIFT JESSY SHOES - Free Group Gift













- LINGERIE -




Undergarments were tricky. While there were many nice clothes and shoes that would fit altamura, panty sets?  Not so much.  Happily I did find ONE lacy number to show you. 

And while I had planned on a swimset, the fits just weren't good.  There are currently two cute swimwear numbers at the altamura shop, so that would be you best bet -- even if not free :D.


Almamiranda New Beginnings Lingerie  - color tinting by hud  $1

[^.^Ayashi^.^] Mimi hair (pink) - Free Group Gift for March - Imaginarium (look for the gift box at the Ayashi stand).




Poses by: the bed, Diesel Works,  Di's Opera and Torridwear, Pffiou!

Comments

Popular Posts