Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Lunara



If you love fantasy then the new Lunara gacha is definitely something to check out. Lootbox is the place and deviousMind's Lunar is the set you are looking for.

This is a large set with so many items to try for. Shoes and a clothing are included and some awe-inspiring headpieces (oh so awe inspiring).  I am not that much of a high fantasy gal but I definitely appreciate the skill factor in this set and I love the owls.   Lots of owls to try for also. Show here is the GoddessStaff Night Love (dark) which as the name suggest is meant to be worn as a staff.

Well, sure -- you could do that. OR you could rez it as a prop and perhaps use it in a fantasy build for October?  That's my plan. This is 8 land impact rezzed with some glorious details.  There are also single owls. 

So while not my typical style (oh minimalist me) I did have fun with this release. The GlitterCorset fits like a dream (Lara) and the crown is perfect for when you are feeling just a bit regal.


Other part of my outfit include:

alaskametro "Mermaid" leggings and Black Magic eyeshadow and lipstick


Hair by *Soonsiki~ Treasure

Rocks by Konoha  at Cosmopolitan (this is one of the dark textures in the hud) See earlier post for more info





Pose by: SE Motion

Comments

Popular Posts