Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Quiet Contemplations


I really love this new top from JF Design. Alas the skirt didn't embrace enough fabric for my tastes. That seems silly really since I am wearing panties that are really just BARELY there LOL.  But I am at home here and not out in public. Just me and my thoughts so tiny "works". It was also the only matching color that I had in my inventory.

What I LOOKED for much of the afternoon was a cute little saucy schoolgirl skirt in pink. White and gray would have been my preferred colors, but I wasn't being THAT picky. Alas, I didn't find anything but I will keep my eyes peeled for the future.  Lots of other colors besides pink of course.



Credits:

JF Design-Jill Top - Maitreya - Flamingo  at Cosmopolitan
HashTag - Jolli Panties


Hair: TRUTH Poetry

FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Neighbourhood (With 'sun' light) (Rez)  -- really great looking backdrop but NO PHYSICS so difficult to work with (that's me the builder speaking here :D.     

Pose by: BehaviorBody

Comments

Popular Posts