Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Sun's So Hot You Gotta Wear Shades


This story is really about the sunglasses, but before we get there, take a look at the new KUNGLERS - Maiah bracelets out at Tres Chic today.  Left and right fits are included and this is actually a two bracelet pack that you can show or hide and wear together or separately. The second version is a stylish buckle bracelet. I doubt that I will wear both at the same time, but that is minimalist me . Lots of pretty colors to choose from of course. 

Now about these shades. I really love them. They appeared in my inventory when I was visiting an art gallery the other day. You know what that means? They are a gift given out by the welcome script. Now how cool is that?  There is also some colorful art to enjoy -- so a bonus for sure.   Here is your TP.  Enjoy!

Charlie Callaghan is the artist and she will be joining us at ARTSCAPE.  



It still is summer where I live. In fact it will be one of the few days we reach towards 100 degrees. So cool and tropical vibes are still on my mind.  This cute ROSE dress is a gift for Fabfree  (free group)   at Belle Epoque.  Now to be fair this dress isn't rigged well. You will need to do a lot of alphaing. But it definitely can lift your spirits AND you will be "skinnier", a plus for most of us in that corporeal world.  Lara and Legacy only.   



Hair: pr!tty - Dakota
Nails: alaskametro beachcomber

Poses by: STATUS and Di's Opera

Comments

Popular Posts