Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Bits and Pieces



I have nothing exciting to post today and rather than leave the blog "empty" I want to direct your attention to the very much updated list of free heads and bodies at Fabfree. 

I discovered all those additions when answering a forum post LOL.  

PLUS as I said in my forum message, remember that the "new Linden mesh all in one avatars" will be premering "soon" (I am hoping for SL20B - fingers crossed). 


*************************

Also in the news so to speak my writing on consumer shopping and mesh density made the comment of the week on New World Notes.    Happy to see this getting more notice. 


*************************

Coming soon -  Really Really Soon -  Fantasy Faire.  


*************************


Lead photo teaser?  
B&B Collaboration Styling Event coming in May. 



 


Comments

Popular Posts