Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Shop and Hop October 2024

AtaMe booth at Shop and Hop

Halloween  Shop and Hop opens officially today.  

You can find a list of all the stores with SLURLS at the BOTTOM of this very long post. 

An early morning start  with VIP access to the Birthday Group  got me through a few of the regions and by dinner time I had made it through all the sims.  So posts will be coming along with highlights of my favorite finds.   

An important tip is that you will likely need to change your EEP settings if you actually want to see the items in the stores. Lots of creators seemed to have forgotten to test their lighting with the default setting (not a new issue but just a reminder).  

There was only one PBR only shop (no backup textures) that I remember so everyone should have a good viewing. There are some lovely gifts and some generous credits along side some tiny offerings that I would be embarrassed to put out. So a mix :D.  Nothing new there.  

A few well-known brands made debuts and some returned after long absences.    With quite  few shops missing gifts still and my mode of not retracing steps it is likely that there are some great items for YOU to find.   

My personal shopping list includes  LaraX clothing, EvoX makeup (lost all my spooky stuff when the mapping changed long ago) and of course anything exceptional that I think many of you would like to see.

There are plenty of store credit vouchers and lots and lots of "creatures" if those are on your gotta have it lists.  

Happy shopping and gathering.  


Friday Edit:  As I finished unpacking I find that I only have two more Shop and Hop posts to show you.  Sorry in many ways :D.



PS  Warnings as I begin to unpack:

the DOPE  PIXELS Halloween gift (apparently a surround for photos is HUGE so rez it on a sandbox ^^ if you pick it up. 

The Moonsha gift is very cool but best rezzed on a sandbox first unless you are a good builder and know a few tricks :D


Comments

Popular Posts