Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

AI



Tis true that there may be some blast from the past photos coming this month. They are fun for ME and likely some of you old-timers. 

But wait----
You apparently don't have to wait for ME to show you some very nostalgic photos; it seems that the AI in Google is pointing folks to my old posts.  I can't imagine a HUMAN doing this and some of the posts are obviously not timely or titled so that might confuse the AI.   

I am not a fan of AI factories for many reasons. 

they take peoples' jobs
they are very bad for the air quality
they use TREMENSOUS amounts of water. 
and I am a long time reader of "science fiction" -- much of which has come true in my lifetime. 

But we can only do what we can do and perhaps the tide will change; some stock market drops point to that possibility.

Meanwhile we live with the things we have no power to change.  So scroll down to the Popular Post footer pictures at the bottom of the post pages.  It will likely make you smile.  

My photo is from the public domain library with added shadows.  I am not sure what it depicts by it reminded me of Icarus, the boy who flew too close to the sun in Greek mythology.   

Comments

Popular Posts