Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Group Gifts and Such



This is the group gift from BACKBONE for August. It is lovely with good LODs and impressive. textures.  

And of course there is a "BUT" coming --- You know that. 

You'll need an extra 2000 lindens (that is NOT a typo) in order to join the gruop.  I thought it might be when I read the ad in Seraphim so I popped over.  

Now to be VERY fair there is a big and clear sign explaining the cost and the benefits and if you are a big BACKBONE fan it might make a lot of sense to join.   Talking to a creator friend (pretty much the only one I ever see on any longer) while I was checking this out I was told that Apple Fall now has a hefty group join fee. When I joined it was free and then went up to 10.  I left a few years ago as not much was happening and of course I don't actually SHOP these days LOL.

But it is interesting. Is this indeed the "new trend"?  Time will tell I guess.   

Comments

Popular Posts