Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Keeping it Simple



This is the September Group Gift from Carol's. (small fee - past gifts available)

Carol's -September Group Gift 2026  comes in tons of sizes with a delivery hud so you don't need to unpack everything.  I think I hear clapping. 


My backdrop is one of the many choices available for use at MOSP.  Find the BACKDROPS area here.   I plan to highlight different pose props and areas around MOSP as the weeks progress.  Currently at backdrops there are some Halloween backdrops (both fun and scarry) as well as a nice multipurpose Gothic facade. The choice for my curated area were a mixture of favorites, usefulness, and "prim friendly" attributes.   Some come take a look at take some pictures.  

I am no longer shopping and don't actually have any clothing folks that I blog for any longer (that BlogOtex thing) so they won't be too often.   But I will mention the maker in case some are still available.

I am also -- you may have noticed not mentioning pose people and hair very often.  Most everything I am using is OLD and much no longer available.  So it seems a bit counterproductive to send folks out looking for things they cannot find.  Hair is likely still available :D.  

This is the MINIMAL - May Group Gift 2024  

As far as I know Minimal is "retired" like some of us these days, Group gifts are still available at the store but there hasn't been a new group gift in many months.  The group joining free is pricey but there are a LOT of props on the wall to take home.   


Comments

Popular Posts