One More Time
The Machinima Open Studio Project (version FOUR) is now open.
This was my August Project instigated in part from the machinima tribute site of
Glasz Decuir and part from simple August boredom. I do think LAP would have been happy to see this happening again.
This MOSP is on a homestead so fewer "prims" and when MOSP first came into being on a LEA20 land grant sim we were still using prims. So maybe it is sort of even now. I had a great experience, completed the project in the time I expected and aside from a few texture uploads styled the region all from my inventory. I have to say that for me it is the best rendition of the four versions. Being more immersive (a term I learned to embrace in SANSAR) at times you can almost forget things are virtual.
This is a region designed for filmers, photographers and bloggers with a 20 minute rez time and no group needed. There are three main levels.
TERRADALE is at ground level and is a new rendition of my steampunk LEA artist sim of nine years ago. Since I had pretty much made the installation over again with improvements of course, I decided to reprise A Steamy Mystery at Terradale interactive mystery on the ground level. Wander the steets and buildings clicking on WELCOME signs to get pieces of the story behind the disappearance of a young women - Sarah. Find all the thoughts of other town members (some are more important than others) and make your deductions then visit the graveyard to discover the true story.
NIGH CITY is a smallish and compact area for modern day shooting. There are plenty of possibilities in this 4096 sky parcel.
BACKROPS are on another level and offer a curated collection of some of my favorite (not so primmy) backdrops as well as an off the grid grunge area and a standing stones spot (oh so old but lots of memories).
There is also a public meeting are for small (homestead remember) meetings.







Comments