Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Culture Shock

Are you ready for Culture Shock 2012? It's almost time. Lots of shopping for a good cause; what could be better?  This Market Day pose with bag of goodies is one of the Culture Shock releases from aDORKable. I haven't been feeling all that beachy of late. Too much rain in my real life climate, but this cute bikini set with mesh overskirt (see below) from Gwen Carillon Designs got me in the mood.

The Caribe Sun Kini comes in this pretty melon color as well as a watery aqua, the color of some of that actual Caribbean water *wink*. The folder title has this as a pre-release item but beyond that I know not :D. I am actually writing this a couple of days before it will post so hopefully, by then it will be out in the store. The necklace is included in the set and the long skirt (mesh) comes in standard sizing.

Poses by: aDORKable from the upcoming Culture Shock event

Comments

Popular Posts