Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Raissa

I have been filming most of the day at the newly opened "A Rusted Development" at LEA1. It is truly a remarkable build with a variety of artists contributing to the overall ambiance.  If you love steampunk or the dystopic / utopic, this is a place for you. Read all about the venue HERE

I of course donned my flavor of the week (month, maybe year) Steampunk outfit and headed over. I had some great new hair which worked perfectly in the new styling, Raissa from Alli&Ali. Best of all, this Blackberry color can be yours for free on the Marketplace.  This is very pretty hair. If you can wear black and like curly updos be sure and pick yours up before the special is over. There is other news from the shop and I'll catch you up on that soon. In the meantime, this made a very pretty picture.



Pose by: aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts