Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

No Strings Attached Wrap Up


I finished -- in my fashion -- the short No Strings Attached Hunt. There were still stores not ready  and a couple I skipped as decoy items were in great evidence. With plenty of nice prizes, these are my favorites. See yesterday's post for the first installment of this hunt overview.Make sure you get the hint list or check the blog as the prize vendor is often VERY difficult to see against dark walls.

These short boots are from Loordes of London. The cute garden set with built in poses is the prize at Papillon.

There are plenty of dolly dresses in this hunt and one of my favorites hales from Grim Bros. A version of this dress for petite avatars is included.

Need some new dolly makeup? Distorted Dreams has a big fatpack with plenty of skin tones to choose from.

And lastly one of my personal favorites of this hunt, the Springtime Garden Bench from Dekute Dekore.  Several poses are included and butterflies keep you company.

Poses by: LAP

Comments

Popular Posts