Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Shoe Shots


I always seem to have plenty of things to accomplish these days. I like to be able to cross them off my imaginary (not a paper gal) list. So taking another shoe shot for the contest was on my agenda. I tried to shoot at Mayfair but that wasn't happening today so I zipped over to one of my favorite sims, The Looking Glass.

During my styling journey I made a marvelous discovery. The new Baiastice Claudette dress in black exactly matches some of my favorite Blossom wedges from lassitude & ennui -- also in black. Now you might say, "big deal; it's black!", but the thing is NEITHER of these are actually black :D. The are a gorgeous dark taupe coffee color at least in all of MY Windlight settings. So finding two non-blacks that are ideal, was -- well IDEAL!



And here is my second shoe shot. Uploading to Flickr. Crossing off one item from the list.

Necklace: Baiastice Petal Collar in Silver
Skin: Akeruka Manuela Tan MK4
Hair: Ellen by EMO-tions

Poses by: aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts