Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Challenge 30 - Electronics


Hard to believe but this is the 30th round for The Challenge. How time flies!  I have been along for the ride and it has been great fun seeing how the designers (sometime me too) use the theme to create new works each month.

This month's theme is Electronics.

Long ago and far away we had "regular" cameras. A few folks still use film and developing, but most of us are now in the digital age. From ::NEWCHURCH:: a great set of cameras with lots of detail.

Now these spiffy cameras are a bit primmy (7-10) but they are also mod and if you are a gal or guy with a tiny bit of building experience it is very easy to attach the rezzable cameras as pose props. And that of course is JUST what I did.

I made a fairly nice camera when I was first learning mesh and along the way a collection of camera poses; hence I was set for that part of the photo shoot. Now this cutie is much finer detailed than my one prim wonder of long ago; great for close up shots and all sorts of shenanigans.


It also comes with a strap.  Rez it, wear it, enjoy it!

Fashion credits:

SLC Mesh Bandana Summer Top satin white
Vanity Hair:Waimea (Aloha Fair)


Poses by: Photographique :D

Comments

Popular Posts