Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Dreamy Days Aloha Fair


Summer sun, hot days; the hope of cool breazes.

From ArisAris  a fun set for your beach-combing adventures. My Little Bouquet comes in fitted mesh for both legacy avatars and Maitreya.


And there are SHUZ!   My favorite flat sandals of the summer in a lovely pattern that coordinates with the dress as well as any of your white seasonal garments.


I a guessing that you noted my new hair. Very girlie and summer and beachy (well I did the dark blonde thing for that California Girl look *wink*. Waimea is a fitting name for this Vanity Hair carefree style.

Find both of these great new summer items at the Aloha Fair, both have a 30% discount for the event.

Let's talk huds.

Where did some of the high dollar script writers of SL's heyday go?  Well some of them are making these very classy huds that make our life easier.

Note the current Vanity Hair hud. I mentioned it in a recent post. Well today I played even more. On the first layer I chose my two toned general color; then I went onto the STREAKS menu and added som additional changes. An almost endless number of looks can be had. And don't forget there is tinting. It is taken me a bit to get into the groove with this classy and small hud, but I am liking it.

I am also liking the hairbase option on my new Lelutka head. So many hair designers these day have SO many colors to choose from (a good thing) that matching up the right hairbase with the hair color you chose can sometimes be a chore. The Lelutka hud lets you find a base color (lighter than your finished of course) that you can tint to mach the hair you are wearing. Easy!


Location: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Diamond%20bay/181/140/2001   (take the white flower down to the ground)


Poses by: SAAL and aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts