Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Sands of Time - ATP and HF

 
Time passes by my window like a river 
Flowing always onward.

By the time this posts the Machinima Open Studio Project will have departed the LEA7 sim. These are likely my last photos from my building pad. It wasn't a planned photo shoot of course, but as I teleported in from packing up some of the areas I noted the white of the pedestal, the white of the dress, the copper of the book, the copper of my hair. Well, if you are a photographer, you know the rest of the story.

There are two divergent but equally fun events going on right now, A Tattered Page and of course Hair Fair. They come together in this post.

This book and pedestal set is from 22769 ~ [bauwerk], The Book of Accurate Prophecies, and made by Paco Pooley.   Definitely impressive, it just might be the perfect addition to your role play area -- or even a photo prop to add to your collection. I have modded the size to be smaller than the original version; it is 3li at this size which is a great "prim" bargain. Find it of course in the library (link above).

Amazingly this is one of the gift hairs from Hair Fair. Not only is it dramatic, it comes with a variety of bangs and in many colors by HUD. The hud, I might say, is one of my favorites as it is small and you click through the pages. I definitely thought this present deserved it own post .

Oh, you want to know where? The Analog Dog shop where there are a LOT of other great hairs just released from this long time designer for the event!

Sand texture by Cory Edo (Trompe Loeil)
Candy dress by Baiastice (yes I haven't been changing often this week)

A better photo of the Meva Spiral Spheres Copper Set can be seen here in silver.


Poses by: aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts